Thursday, January 12, 2012

Awareness

For some time now I've had two things I've wanted to do to bring awareness to my church family and community about hunger (and other issues) in the under developed world. But these last 6 months I've been busy trying to keep up with life, changing jobs, and travelling to Ethiopia twice.

With no trips to Ethiopia in the immediate (as in next 12 weeks) future, I'm ready to roll those things out. And when they happen, I'll be sure to share. For now, I want to keep them mostly a secret so that my church family and friends can be surprised and pay attention rather than thinking they already know.

Eeek! I'm excited.

Bringing awareness to those in need is a priority for me. But first, I have to finish my plan for 2012 Crops for Widows program for FOVC.

No comments:

Post a Comment