Monday, March 8, 2010

Clothes for my boy

I finally dug out some of Scott's old clothes. Scott must have skipped the 2t phase for shirts since I only had about 5. I do remember that we started buying 3t cause they weren't a whole lot bigger. Go figure. Who knows what size A will be in when he comes home. But with his weight and height I don't think he's far behind Bethany (and she's in 3t pants and 4t shirts). Since I've heard that Holt scales are a little off, I'm thinking that he'll be in 2t tops and maybe 24m shorts. We'll see.

I did some shopping for him this weekend. Scott had fun picking out shirts for him that weren't on sale. So sweet of my Scott but we're on a tight budget so it was clearance items or items that were on super sale.

Come on Thursday and a positive outcome for a court date!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment